Average Breast Size United States Currently Can You Inhererite Small Breast Size From A Great Aunt?

Can you inhererite small breast size from a great aunt? - average breast size united states currently

I asked myself, because my mother's side of large breasts on both sides here, but is weak. on my side while my father are of medium size of the breast is not really low, except for two of my aunts from my father, both were tall and thin, my father has no brothers, I can not really see that, and I am the only girl in the family with 5 cousins and my brother in the United States. the rest of my second cousins of women in Canada, but still, I was wondering if you skip a generation and I like my aunt. was as thin as me, but bigger. My only 5'1 "and 90 pounds, 32B and 21 for Small im.
if someone could help in this matter it would be very helpful, thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment