Husband Breastfeeds Like Adult Baby So Our We 'bad Parents'.....?

So our we 'bad parents'.....? - husband breastfeeds like adult baby

So the question is wiXet really made me think .... I am 24 years old. The mother of a 4-month-old lil. I do not believe believe in the relationship, formula fed, I sleep from Day 1 B / C bf'ing'm unpleasant, can not always carry my son and all the time, my mother is several weeks too late for my husband and me so We adults can enjoy moments, I fully support circumcision, vaccines .... and begins to see how I am with my son and I am a bad mother! Or is what some call a "flag of the Matrix! And it makes me sad b / c thats how they were raised here, nobody does not breastfeed or cosleeps! Been early on the weekend for mom and dad could not go to parties ISee a problem saw w / and again, but it seems that many of you! So my question is .... We are bad parents? Independent parents? Lazy parents?

You decide ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment