What Does A Flash Diffuser Do Studio Lighting/outdoor Portrait Lighting?

Studio Lighting/outdoor portrait lighting? - what does a flash diffuser do

I have to trigger an SB-800 and a wireless. I think SB-800 in a bank and shoot through white 36 "umbrella. I really would like a thunderbolt, another walk. Or even 2 more flashes? I see SB-600 and I like the price i" Finding m. When I travel with the use of studio flash series SB / outdoor photography? I Alienbee a game, but I do not know if this makes sense because it is on his site and in the study. What do you recommend? What to use different kind of photography, I would like to improve?

I want to learn as much as possible, and I am interested in the details of the moderators set-up/type / buy flash / background / Where. I think that the expenditureabout $ 1000 the flash / s and the background. I want to do good things, but. Shoulder save more? haha, are experiencing what so many questions, but I have never seen photographers who are willing to teach me the ropes of the photography studio.

2 comments:

Perki88 said...

For outdoor work, a strobe light that can be sent and distributed with the spotlight, shadows and sun should be enough to get what you want.

Personally, I stick to the alien bees, we have indoors.They great resale value if you try to decide against it.

Here is a truly historic city, you can enjoy with her hair and styles, but the information from conventional lighting is always good. http://jzportraits.home.att.net/

Once the main lights, you can find ways to improvise on the fly. I have this picture with a flash of the camera, my Gary Fong, a diffuser and a white wall to the left to bounce off my light. Www .flickr.com/photos/perki88/252 ...

nipples kostalakis said...

blah, blah, SB, is for the study, I prefer the studio flashes, do any brand, would prefer a PC Metz, BS, or blah blah blah works well

I prefer a light and then enjoy the attention, whether it would not be easy,

easy reading and study, some lessons? This is not the number of SB or your brand by you and your knowledge to build the number of brands and broadcast screens, up to a certain reflective, silvery-white to make, etc.

Study mentioned above, this is not one of his golf clubs for golfers - Woods T.

things outside of eBay or a professional provider photograhics in your area

Post a Comment