Import Mpeg In Cs3 Can't Import Any Videos Onto Adobe After Effects CS3 Even After I Changed The File Extension, Can Someone Help?

Can't import any videos onto Adobe After Effects CS3 even after I changed the file extension, can someone help? - import mpeg in cs3

My JVC camcorder automatically puts my videos. MOD is not affected by the program is supported in principle all effects. So, what files are converted to:. Avi. Wav. Mpg. Mpeg. Wmv, and he says, "After Effects error:" Video1.mpg "can not be opened, are not supported in one format."

I checked the Adobe website and tried almost all file extensions are compatible with After Effects CS3 .. Can someone help me here? Any help would be very grateful.

2 comments:

Audiyoda said...

Yes, I know the pain of JVC devices can be present with their proprietary format.

I'm helping a friend do it and that's what happened. Most vessels with JVC CyberLink PowerDirector. After you transfer the files. Mod your computer to import into PowerDirector.

Drag and drop any file into the timeline and click on "produce". This allows you to export the calendar as the standard MPEG-2. You can do this with each file to be done, but I find it easier with a file of After Effects - make different instances of the same file on the timeline in After Effects.

I suggest exporting as MPEG2 only because it is pretty standard compliant. PowerDirector- At least the version my friend - not possible to determine what codec's a file format to be used. Avi. Since the files. AVI container files will not be understood simply in After Effects, the PowerDirector codec used to create the trusted containers - all or nothing can be.

I also read in the video several forums about a program called Mod joiner. I still have never used and can not really their effectiveness, but if you could not work PowerDirector use, followed by something.

Good luck.

mac_fixi... said...

Here

You need a small program called sdcopy download and run it for your records. Mod is renamed (A. Mpg if it has not already done so), and sets out the wide-screen labels. It appears that the labels come with me and video editors file, this can be done.

I googled your problem

Post a Comment